Project Masters will be holding a Virtual Advanced Acquisition Management course on September 8th, 9th and 10th, 2014 from 9am to 4pm.
This 3-day seminar (18 PDU’s) is part of our Advanced Project Management Training Courses and suitable for Certified PMP’s to maintain their certification, plus those of you seeking advanced project management training.
Overall Class Objectives:
- Recognize the fundamental precepts and basics of Federal Acquisition Management.
- Recognize the diverse, interrelated, and changing nature in the different disciplines of Federal Acquisition Management.
- Recognize the basic regulations and governing structures of Federal Acquisition Management
- Understand the difference between project, program and portfolio management
- Understand how PMI and Government standards complement each other
Tuition: $799 per attendee
Government price: $563.53
While ‘virtual’, the class will be led by a live, PMI Certified Instructor; all you need is internet access and speakers, although a computer headset is recommended.
Details on attending the class will be delivered via email after registration and prior to the class.