Whether you need a little … or a lot of help with your program/project management; we have the expertise to get you “up and running” through Project Masters consulting services.
There are a variety of ways we can provide effective project management consulting for you.
Project Review and Recovery – Is your portfolio, program or project on the road to failure or already failed? We can help – we have the experienced Program/Project Managers who can rescue your project and get it back on track!
Provide Project Management Office (PMO) Experts – We will make your PMO a success by providing the following benefits:
- Increase the efficiency of your Program/Project Management Team
- Provide Information Technology (IT) support for your organization’s PMO
- Deliver program/project training to your PMO stakeholders to increase performance
- Create and implement new process and procedures to increase the efficiency of your PMO
Program/Project Management Support – Certified Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Schedulers and Project Coordinators will implement project plans, mentor your staff, and improve your project management disciplines.
- Project/Program Managers Services
- Organizational Change Management
- Portfolio Management Services
- Schedule Management Services
Earned Value Management (EVM) – The goal of the Earned Value Management System is to provide valid, timely, and auditable contract-performance information on which to base management decisions.The benefits your organization will achieve from using Earned Value Methodology are:
- Accommodates for continuous, detailed planning
- Gives an objective measure of cost, schedule, and technical scope
- Provides the ability to design, monitor, and modify Risk Mitigation Plans
- Increases the effectiveness of status reporting
Earned Value provides a tool to chart and manage the project’s performance.
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) – Using our IV&V system you can realize the following benefits:
- Increased productivity and efficiency. Project Masters facilitates collaboration between management and technical teams.
- Project Masters uses a tailored assessment tool plus Earned Value Management to gather metrics.
- Metrics are used to keep the project on track and within scope.
TO SPEAK TO US ABOUT YOUR CONSULTING NEEDS